KBS now offers worldwide delivery options to suit you and your business. We use a globally recognized and trusted brand (UPS, but in some instances Business Post) to delivery your items quickly, securely and conveniently.
Keyboards are usually delivered within 1 – 10 days from dispatch (dependent upon worldwide location).
- 1-2 Days UK
- 3-5 Days Europe
- 4 – 7 Days North America
- 7 – 10 Days Rest of the world
All orders are normally sent by couriers (Usually UPS, but in some instances Business Post). In certain circumstances we will also use Royal Mail First Class delivery, Royal Mail Special Delivery or a palletised delivery service depending on the size and weight of the products that you order. If your order will be delivered by any method other than our couriers, you will be notified before it is despatched.
Providing the item ordered is in stock we will endeavour to ship all orders received by 1.00pm on the same day* so most items will be received the next working day. For non-stock and lead time items an estimated delivery will be quoted at the time of order. If for any reason we are unable to meet the quoted delivery times we will notify you by email and if you are unable to wait we will offer a full refund. Please note we will ship to the delivery address given and in most cases we recommend that this is a business address or home address. Our couriers will attempt delivery between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday to the address provided. If the address you've given is a residential address then our couriers may attempt to deliver up to 6pm in the evening.
We supply our goods throughout the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. When going through the ordering process you will be asked to select your country/location. Certain areas in the United Kingdom will incur a surcharge (i.e. extreme north of Scotland, Northern Ireland, offshore and the Republic of Ireland for example). When checking out the relevant surcharges will appear as part of the delivery cost.
________________________________________Posting and Packaging Rates:
KBS are not a courier and as such we do not make any profit on postage and packaging. Our delivery charges are worked out depending on the weight of goods you purchase. We appreciate that our customer don't know the weight of the goods they are buying, but adding the goods to your basket will automatically calculate the charge for you. The rates are as follows:
- Up to 20kgs - £8.95
- 0kgs+ - £1.00 Per kgs after the first 20kgs
________________________________________UK Delivery Policy:
Your order may be delayed if:
- A signature will be required on delivery.
- For missed courier deliveries, you will be left a card informing you of an attempted delivery. You will need to arrange a collection from their depot, although the courier may also at their discretion re-deliver free of charge. Please be aware that they are within their rights to charge for a re-delivery (this varies from area to area). It is our advice to call the courier as soon after the missed delivery as possible as often your package will still be on the couriers van meaning chances are you should get a free re-delivery.
You can always collect your goods from the couriers depot following a missed delivery free of charge, don't forget to take the couriers note with you though, or they won't be able to release your package.
- If goods are returned to KBS because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable and redelivery will be charged at cost.
- There are any unforeseen stock shortages. You will be notified by e-mail or telephone if this is the case.
- If we cannot get immediate security clearance for payment of your order. The security of our customers is paramount; therefore checks are essential to combat fraudulent use of payment and address details.
When your delivery arrives please check it carefully, make sure it hasn't been opened or tampered with. Once you have signed for the package or packages the goods are deemed as delivered. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "Unchecked
" and contact us immediately via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone 0871 873 2828.Do not sign for boxes or packaging that have been tampered with or look damaged.
Where goods have been damaged or tampered with on route to you we are able to claim these damages from the courier and send you out new goods. If you sign for damaged goods we are unable to claim from the courier and therefore unable to dispatch new goods. Please be careful.
________________________________________Non Delivery or Shortages
Whilst we make every effort to deliver within the estimated delivery time which we quote, we will not be held responsible for any loss caused to you by non-delivery. Therefore please provide enough lead-time when placing an order from KBS as we cannot be held responsible for disappointment resulting from the delivery time. In the extremely unlikely event that not all items of your order are received by you, you must inform KBS within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, via e-mail to email@example.com or via the call back service. Unfortunately we cannot accept claims after that time. Any query regarding non-delivery must be made in writing to:
Keyboard Specialists Ltd