When returning goods, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0203 474 0234 to obtain a Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) number. An RMA number must be issued before you can return or exchange your goods. When requesting an RMA number, we will send you a form that must be completed, signed and returned to us. If accepted an RMA number will be issued and the returns address provided. Please note this may be direct to the manufacturers if outside of 14 days as all warranties lie with the manufacturers.
- All returns must have an RMA number clearly visible on the outer packaging.
- All returns must have an RMA form with the parcel.
- All products must be returned in their original, unused, re-sellable condition and packaging, except if a product is faulty under warranty.
- Delivery costs are only refundable if a product is faulty under warranty.
- Return postage costs are non-refundable.
- Goods returned to KBS without an RMA number will be delayed in getting processed and are subject to a £25 + VAT admin charge.
- If an item is custom made or ordered specially for a customer, only faulty units may be returned for a credit or replacement. No refunds can be made.
Errors by Customer
KBS will only accept returns or exchanges due to customer error within 14 days after your delivery.
Please note that customised or made to order products cannot be returned unless faulty.
Any returns or exchanges due to customer error are subject to a restocking charge which is dependent on the type of goods being returned. These charges will be clearly stated once we have received your request for an RMA number. We are not responsible for refunding delivery charges for goods ordered in error.
Errors by Keyboard Specialists
despatch a high volume of orders daily and mistakes although very rare,
sometimes do happen. If for any reason we at KBS make
an error, such as the wrong item sent out, please inform us immediately
by phone or by email. We will send out replacement goods immediately
and collect the goods sent in error at no extra cost.
Errors by Courier
On the despatch of your goods, you will be informed by email of when to expect
them. Our couriers however move over a million parcels every week, and sometimes
parcels get misplaced or lost. If you have any problems with your delivery
please notify us immediately and we will attempt to resolve it to your satisfaction.
We cannot however be held responsible for any loss or disappointment resulting
from errors made by our courier.