CHERRY JK-A0400 Secure Board 1.0
Available from Keyboard Specialists (KBS) is the CHERRY JK-A0400 Secure Board 1.0. This keyboard is an ergonomic keyboard with an integrated reader for smart cards and cards/tags with an RF/NFC interface. For added security and confidentiality, the keyboard can be switched to a secure mode. Now the device can authenticate itself with a certificate and the key transmission is encrypted. This renders hardware key loggers useless and because the standard keyboard channel is locked, BadUSB attacks cannot be carried out on it. Thin clients that have the necessary software integrated are particularly suitable for using these functions.
- Intelligent security keyboard with an integrated reader for smart cards and cards/tags with RF/NFC interface
- Secure mode with authentication and encryption, especially with thin clients
- PC/SC smart card reader, CCID compatible
- Protocols: T=0, T=1, T=CL
- Read/write with ISO 7816 and ISO 14443 A/B compliant cards
- Flat design, low smart card contacting unit
- Satisfies FIPS-201 requirements
- DE version with DIN/GS compliant layout and meets with BGI-650 ergonomics guide
- Standard drivers for Windows and Linux
- One-handed operation of the smart card module
- Awarded the Blue Angel environmental seal
Plug and play compatibility with USB and PS2 connections, this keyboard is fully functional, reliable and ergonomic to use for fast and efficient typing.
Keyboard Specialists Ltd (KBS) are a Gold Support Re-Seller of CHERRY products and work very closely with CHERRY to offer the correct products and information. CHERRY is extremely reliable and great for consistent, long-lasting use. Contact KBS on 0203 474 0234 for more information.
- Approvals: FC, CE, ROHS,
- Dimensions: 472 x 232 x 55 mm
- Integrated Peripherals: Smart Card Reader
- Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty