KBS offers worldwide delivery options to suit you and your business. We use globally recognised and trusted brands (DHL and UPS, but in some instances other reputable courier companies) to deliver your items quickly, securely and conveniently.
Goods are usually delivered within 1 – 10 days from dispatch (dependent upon worldwide location).
- 1-2 Days UK
- 3-5 Days Europe
- 4 – 7 Days North America
- 7 – 10 Days Rest of the world
Please note import tax and duties may be payable depending on each country’s rules and regulations. The courier will contact you if there are any taxes and duties payable, these will need to be paid to the courier prior to the release of the goods.
All orders are normally sent by couriers (Usually UPS or DHL). In certain circumstances, we will also use Royal Mail First Class delivery, Royal Mail Special Delivery or a pallet delivery service depending on the size and weight of the products that you order. If your order will be delivered by any method other than our couriers, you will be notified before it is dispatched.
Providing the item ordered is in stock we will endeavor to ship all orders received by 1.00pm on the same day* so most items will be received the next working day. For non-stock and lead time items an estimated delivery will be quoted at the time of order. If for any reason we are unable to meet the quoted delivery times we will notify you by email and if you are unable to wait we will offer a full refund. Please note we will ship to the delivery address given and in most cases we recommend that this is a business address or home address.
Our couriers will attempt delivery between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday to the address provided. If the address you've given is a residential address then our couriers may attempt to deliver up to 6pm in the evening.
We supply our goods throughout the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. When going through the ordering process you will be asked to select your country/location. Certain areas in the United Kingdom will incur a surcharge (i.e. extreme north of Scotland, Northern Ireland, offshore and the Republic of Ireland for example). These surcharges will be confirmed to you once your order has been placed. A credit card link will be sent to you make the additional surcharge payment.
Posting and Packaging Rates
KBS are not a courier and as such we do not make any profit on postage and packaging. Our delivery charges are worked out depending on the weight of goods you purchase. We appreciate that our customers don't know the weight of the goods they are buying, but adding the goods to your basket will automatically calculate the charge for you. The rates are as follows:
- UK - Up to 20kgs (one box) £10.00, £5 per additional box
- Europe - Up to 10kgs (one box) £34.95, £15 per additional box
- Worldwide - Up to 3kgs (one box) £46.95, £23 per additional box
In some instances for small lighter items, we have added low-cost rates via UK's Royal Mail postal service. These delivery methods, despite being lower, can take more time to be delivered by each country's own postal service.
UK Delivery Policy:
- A signature will be required on delivery.
- For missed courier deliveries, you will be left a card informing you of an attempted delivery. You will need to arrange a collection from their depot, although the courier may also at their discretion re-deliver free of charge. Please be aware that they are within their rights to charge for a re-delivery (this varies from area to area and courier to courier). It is our advice to call the courier as soon as possible as often your package will still be on the courier's van meaning you could receive a free re-delivery on the same day.
You can always collect your goods from the courier's depot following a missed delivery free of charge, don't forget to take the courier's note with you though, or they won't be able to release your package.
- If goods are returned to KBS because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable and there will be redelivery charge.
- There are any unforeseen stock shortages. You will be notified by e-mail or telephone if this is the case.
- If we cannot get immediate security clearance for payment of your order. The security of our customers is paramount; therefore checks are essential to combat fraudulent use of payment and address details.
When your delivery arrives please check it carefully, make sure it hasn't been opened or tampered with. Once you have signed for the package or packages the goods are deemed as delivered. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "Unchecked" and contact us immediately via e-mail at email@example.com or via telephone 0203 474 0234.
Do not sign for boxes or packaging that have been tampered with or look damaged. Where goods have been damaged or tampered with on route to you we are able to claim these damages from the courier and send you new goods. If you sign for damaged goods we are unable to claim from the courier and therefore unable to dispatch new goods. Please be careful.
Non Delivery or Shortages
Whilst we make every effort to deliver within the estimated delivery time which we quote, we will not be held responsible for any loss caused to you by non-delivery. Therefore please provide enough lead-time when placing an order from KBS as we cannot be held responsible for disappointment resulting from the delivery time. In the extremely unlikely event that not all items of your order are received by you, you must inform KBS within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the call back service. Unfortunately, we cannot accept claims after that time. Any query regarding non-delivery must be made in writing to:
Keyboard Specialists Ltd
Unit 44-45, Darlaston Central Trading Estate