CHERRY MW-2310 2.0 Wireless Mouse
The CHERRY MW 2310 2.0 is a versatile 6-button wireless mouse with 2.4 GHz technology and an ergonomic design.
Its nano USB receiver is so small that it can safely stay inside the notebook even when you're on the move – the mouse is always ready for use.
The CHERRY MW 2310 2.0 has an optical sensor with 3 adjustable resolutions (1000/1600/2400 DPI). Using the DPI switch on the top of the mouse, the resolution can be selected at the touch of a button. An LED indicates the selected DPI.
The technical concept makes the successor to the legendary CHERRY MW 2310 especially energy-efficient. With just one set of the supplied batteries (2 x AA), the mouse can be operated for up to 3 years before they have to be changed. The mouse has an On/Off switch on the bottom so it can be switched off completely when not in use.
Advanced materials, a comfortable feel and great versatility make the CHERRY MW 2310 2.0 what it is – the CHERRY mouse for superior performance at a surprisingly low price.
- 6-button mouse: Optical sensor and adjustable resolution (1000/1600/2400 dpi)
- Boasts a battery life of up to 3 years
- Nano USB receiver: can stay plugged into in the notebook permanently
- Long battery lifespan thanks to an energy-efficient infrared sensor
- Optimised for both left-handed and right-handed operation
- Elegant touch due to the chrome-plated scroll wheel with non-slip rubber coating
- Easy to install, requiring no technical knowledge
- Interference-free, wireless 2.4 GHz technology (with a range of approx. 10 m)
Keyboard Specialists Ltd (KBS) are a Gold Support Re-Seller of CHERRY products and work very closely with CHERRY to offer the correct products and information. CHERRY is extremely reliable and great for consistent, long-lasting use. Contact KBS on 0203 474 0234 for more information.
- Approvals: FC, CE, ROHS,
- Dimensions: 119 x 75 x 38,32 mm
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty