CHERRY MW-2110 Wireless Mouse
The ergonomic, symmetrical mouse from Keyboard Specialist (KBS) is designed to provide long lasting usability as well as providing a positive experience with the high-performance infrared sensor.
The CHERRY MW 2110 is rock-solid CHERRY technology in an ergonomic design. Reliable, practical and flexible. The sophisticated, standard wireless mouse from CHERRY. For people who simply want their work to flow.
- 3-button mouse: infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1000/1500/2000 dpi)
- Nano USB receiver: able to stay in the notebook permanently
- 18-month battery lifespan thanks to energy-efficiency infrared sensor (When the 2200 mAh battery supplied with the mouse is used, its service life totals 366 hours (at 6 mA)). Assuming the mouse is used constantly for one hour a day and 230 work days a year, you will only need to change the battery after approx. 18 months
- Elegant touch due to the chrome plated scroll wheel with non-slip rubber coating
- Optimised for both left-handed and right-handed operation
- Simple installation; no technical knowledge required
- Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres)
Keyboard Specialists Ltd (KBS) are a Gold Support Re-Seller of CHERRY products and work very closely with CHERRY to offer the correct products and information. CHERRY is extremely reliable and great for consistent, long-lasting use. Contact KBS on 0203 474 0234 for more information.
- Approvals: CE, ROHS,
- Dimensions: 100 x 59 x 38 mm
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty