Kinesis Advantage 2 Linear Feel with Quiet Red Keys Ergonomic Keyboard
This premium-grade ergonomic keyboard, available from Keyboard Specialists Ltd (KBS) is designed with contoured keys and low profile mechanical switches.
Integrated linear feel with quiet Cherry MX Red keys, this keyboard has been designed to address major RSI (Repetitive Strain injury) risks associate with using the keyboard to promote maximum comfort.
With the all-new SmartSet Programming Engine, Advantage2 features powerful programming tools designed to let you customise the keyboard to boost your productivity.
Ergonomic Features of the Kinesis Advantage Keyboard:
- The key-wells are scooped into a concave shape to reduce hand and finger extension. Hands rest in a natural, relaxed position, with the fingers curled down to the keys. Keycap heights are varied to match the different lengths of your fingers. The result is less muscle tension and a shorter reach for keys which increases efficiency and reduces fatigue.
- Separating the key-wells positions the arms at shoulder-width to keep wrists straight and perpendicular to the home row. Typing with straight wrists is essential in avoiding injuries because it reduces abduction and ulnar deviation which can lead to pain and injury.
- The two key-wells are “tented” at an optimal 20 degree angle moderately raising the thumb side of the hand Tenting puts you in a more neutral, “handshake” posture and reduces the stresses caused by forearm pronation and static muscle tension.
- The integrated palm supports reduce stressful bending of the wrists (extension) and provide a convenient place to rest your hands when you are not actively typing. Self-adhesive, cushioned palm pads (included) can be attached for maximum comfort.
- Long-time Advantage users will rejoice to learn that we’ve replaced the mushy, rubber function keys with high-performance Cherry ML switches that offer the same low-force and tactile properties of the MX Brown.
Contact Keyboard Specialists (KBS) today on 0203 474 0234 for more information on this keyboard or about any ergonomic equipment
- Approvals: FC, CE, ROHS,
- Dimensions: 41.9 x 20.3 x 7.3 cm
- Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty