iKey SK-97-TP Medical Keyboard with Touchpad
iKey’s SK-97-TP which is available from Keyboard Specialists (KBS) is designed for hygienic applications and meets the high demands of infection control in healthcare environments for dentists, vets and hospitals. The slim, compact keyboard provides a good typing experience with responsive and tactile feedback in the keys, with left and right-click mouse buttons below the touchpad for the convenience of the user. The GlidePoint touchpad also makes the SK-97-TP easier to clean using hospital-grade disinfectant wipes or sprays.
Please note: The PS2 version of this keyboard is compatible with all Windows operating systems, whereas the USB version is compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC operating systems.
KBS iKey’s can provide the SK-97-TP in both UK and US layouts.
KBS recommends this product for use in; Hospitals, Vets, Doctors, Dentists, Laboratories and Pharmacies.
- Approvals: FC, CE, IP, NEMA, ROHS,
- Additional Keys: 12 Function Keys
- Dimensions: 367 x 137 x 21mm
- Integrated Peripherals: Touchpad
- Material: ABS Polycarbonate Plastic
- Software: PS2 version is compatible with all Windows based operating systems. USB version is compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty