At KBS the health and safety of our employees is our priority.
Throughout the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken practical steps and implemented robust measures to ensure the welfare of our employees and customers.
The measures we have taken are;
- We have carried out a COVID 19 risk assessment.
- Hygiene practices and information about increased hygiene has been implemented across our office and warehouse.
- We have taken steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Employees have been given information to help them identify symptoms that might be expected if someone contracts the virus.
- Employees have also been advised of the steps to be carried out if either themselves, a household member, or someone they have been close to, contracts the virus or has been advised to self-isolate.
- All business travel is postponed until further notice. Employees are encouraged to use virtual meeting tools to conduct meetings
- We have no outside visitors to our facilities except maintenance staff.